Sunday, September 17, 2023

PP658 Clean and Simple

Hello All! Today is the start of a new week and that means it it time for a new challenge from The Paper Players. I pulled out a Paper Pumpkin stamp set from a  couple years back.

Thick white card base

Third largest Stitched Rectangle dies (ret) layered onto 3 1/16" by 4 7/16" Night of Navy cardstock

Batter Up Paper Pumpkin May 2021 stamped with Night of Navy and Crumb Cake ink fussy cut 

3/8" strip Hey Sports Fans DSP (ret) layered onto  1/2" strip Real Red cardstock

Resin Stars (ret) 





Claire has a Clean-and-Simple challenge with a Sport theme. The cards this week should feature a sport aspect of some kind. 

The design team has created some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by our challenge page to see what we made. Drop us a comment while you are there.




I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Clean and Simple food challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, September 22, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page.


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!  

6 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for my challenge! I Love baseball and this card is so special. The sentiment is super and I adore the resin stars. You rocked my challenge, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sports-related card! I love all the little elements you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, I love how your made your main focus off-center but then put the baseball cap and banner to the right to center the card! Great CAS card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card, Suzy! I love the layout. It is beautifully clean and simple. Oh how I wish I would have remember this stamp set. I could not find a single sports related set in my stash. I totally did not think to check my Paper Pumpkin stash. You did an amazing job with the challenge. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this Paper Pumpkin and this is awesome inspiration to get it out! I always need guy cards and this is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, what a fabulous CAS card and a great use of this set!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete