Sunday, September 24, 2023

Inspire.Create.Challenge #152

Hello Everyone,

Today starts a new challenge with Inspire.Create.Challenges. Challenge #152 is a Color Challenge. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock and Crushed Curry. I pulled out a new flower bundle for my card. How do these colors inspire you?  ever it is, use them to make a card of your own.


Our new challenges launch every other Sunday at 10:00 a.m. GMT and continue for ten days. This challenge ends at 12:00 midnight GMT September 7, 2023. The Inspire.Create Team have created some great projects to inspire you. So click on the link below to head on over to the challenge blog and check them out.



For my card, I let the colors of the guide me.  These bright colors were a bit too bold for the card I had in mind, so all of the stamped images were second generation (stamped off). I also pulled out some old DSP from when Pretty Peacock was an In-Color.

Thick White card base

4" by 2 1/2" 2019-21 In Color DSP torn on a diagonal to 4" by 1 3/4"

Textured Floral images second generation stamped with Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock and Crushed Curry inks onto white cardstock Crushed Curry ink onto vellum cut with coordinating Textured Floral dies

Charming Sentiment heat embossed in white on Pretty Peacock cardstock

White Bakers Twine bow

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Color Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT October 4, 2023. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment