Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Autumn Leaves

For my card today, I used Sunday Stamps #320 "Frame It" Sketch Challenge. I combine this with CAS on Friday #268 Autumn Theme Challenge. I must admit I keep going back and forth on whether my card is truly CAS. I think it is the patterned paper that is throwing me. You can help my decide.

Start with a Thick Very Vanilla card base

Cut a 5 5/16" by 4 1/16" piece of All About Autumn DSP Adhere to the card base

Emboss a 4 1/4" by 3" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Time Worn Type folder Adhere to the card front

Using the Hello Harvest stamp set (ret) add ink to the leaf stamp with sponge daubers. Use Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry inks Cut with the coordinating, Rustic Pumpkin dies (ret) Attach to card with dimensionals

Stamp the Something Fancy sentiment with Cajun Craze ink on a 1/4" strip of Very Vanilla cardstock Adhere to card with dimensionals

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Suzy! I have to remember to ink up with daubers again - these leaves are gorgeous! That DSP makes for an amazing "frame" too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!! I love the added texture!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Frame It" sketch challenge. Your trio of fall leaves...perfect for showcasing our sketch.
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC320

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love that you kept the top layer so very clean and simple. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Autumn Leaves set is one of my favorites and I love what you did with sponge daubers. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete