Monday, October 2, 2023

Tee Hee Hee

For my card today, I pulled out a fun stamp set from a little while back. Tic Tac Toe Challenge #228 had a great board that led me to Halloween. I went with the middle row of broom, orange and witch. For my sketch, I went to a fun one from Just Add Ink #672. I love the bow, a great reason to use the Gingham ribbon.

I started with A Pumpkin Pie card base.

I layered a 3 1/4" by 4 1/2" piece of black card stock with a 1 1/8" by 4 3/8" piece of Them Bones DSP and a piece of 2" by 4 3/8"white cardstock. The broom from the Tee Hee Hee stamp set (ret) was stamped with Crumb Cake ink and the tights with Pumpkin Pie ink onto this white panel.

The Gingham Ribbon was wrapped around these layers and tied with a bow. The Panel was attached to the card base.

The hat and shoes were stamped on a scrap piece of white in black ink. The dress was stamped with Gorgeous Grape. All were fussy-cut.

The sentiment was stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink and cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. So cute! Just love this little witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good witchy card - great use of colour, dsp and stamping. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete