Sunday, October 15, 2023

Monday Challenges

My card today brings together two challenges. Hand Stamped Sentiments #424 has a great color combination that includes Pebbled Path, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss. The fabulous sketch for my card came from Freshly Made Sketches #607

Start with  Pebbled Path card base.

Cut a 3 7/8" by 5 1/8" piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP. Layer onto a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock. Attach to the card base.

Cut a 3 3/16" by 4 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Emboss this with the Timber 3D folder. Adhere to the card front.

Stamp the Fruitful Blessings image twice on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Color with Pebbled Path, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss blends. Cut with the coordinating Fruitful Blessings dies. Attach to the card front.

Stamp the Something Fancy sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut with the Something Fancy dies. Attach to the card front with dimensionals.

Color the retired Shimmer Ribbon with Pebbled Path blends. Tie into a bow and attach to the card with a glue dot. 

Color Classic Matte Dots with Blackberry Bliss blends. Attach to the card.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. What a pretty arrangement of flowers! I love the colors and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at these colors and scratched my head, but this is STUNNING! Maybe I will CASE this for my stamp girls...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete