Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Everything Will Be Okay

Festive Friday Challenge #0144 is bringing awareness to World Mental Health Day with Their current challenge. The elements I picked from their list for my card included green (Pretty Peacock) or is it blue, metallic embellishments and get well. The sketch and image for my card came from Inspired By... Nook #257. When I saw the theme of nook for this challenge, I thought of the bookshelf image from the All About Autumn DSP. I also used their card sketch for this card.

Start with a Pretty Peacock card base.

Cut a 4 1/16" by 5 5/16" piece of Pebbled Path. Emboss with Painted Texture 3D folder. Adhere to card base.

Cut a 2 7/8" by 4 1/2" piece of All About Autumn DSP layer onto a 3" by 4 5/8" piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. Attach this onto the card front. 

Stamp the sentiment from Charming Sentiments with VersaMark ink and emboss with gold embossing powder. Cut with Something Fancy Dies. Attach to card with dimensionals.

Add gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome paper, love how you used it for those other challenges, works perfectly! The sentiment ties it altogether for our challenge at Festive Friday, great card. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DSP you chose. The books are perfect for the challenge. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete