Monday, October 9, 2023

Doors and Windows

Hello All, 

Today's card was inspired by two great challenges. One provided the colors and the other challenge led me to the theme. Just Add Ink #673 had a Choose Two Challenge of  Doors-Windows-Flowers. I went with doors and windows. Gray Granite, Starry Sky and Night of Navy were the colors given by Colour INKspirations #152

Start with a thick white card base.

Cut a 3 15/16" by 5 3/16" piece of white cardstock. Splatter with some Gray Granite ink and stamp the tree cookie from the Ringed with Nature stamp set. Stamp the foliage with Night of Navy and Starry Sky inks.
Layer onto a 4 1/16" by 5 5/16" piece of Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere this to the card base.

Stamp the house with Night of Navy and Gray Granite onto white cardstock. Cut with scissors. Add to card front with dimensionals.

Stamp the sentiment of Ringed with Nature stamp set with Gray Granite ink. Cut with scissors. Adhere a swirl of 
Gray Granite Baker's Twine Essentials Pack. Attach to the card with dimensionals.

Add Starry Sky 2022-24 In Color Pearls.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




 

3 comments:

  1. Loooove this! Those colors are so soothing together...I may have to play with that color combo myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Reminds me of Delft pottery. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete