Sunday, January 14, 2024

A Bit of Embossing

Sometimes all your card needs is a little bit of embossing. I had my card designed and ready to put together and I just felt it needed something. I ran the three colored strips with an embossing folder and it made all the difference. 

My card today was inspired by three challenges. The sketch for my card came from Freshly Made Sketches #618. CAS on Friday #274 has a theme of "Just for You". The colors were provided by Colour INKspiration #158. The colors are Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Pool Party and Blueberry Bushel.

Thick Basic White, Basic White, Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia and Pool Party Card Stock

Pool Party and Blueberry Bushel Inks

Adoring Hearts and Lighting the Way Bundles

Classic 3D Embossing Folder

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne! I love your card! The colors and design work so well together. Perfectly harmonious ♥ Thank you so much for playing with us at CAS on Friday !

    ReplyDelete