Sunday, January 28, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #160


Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #160 is a fabulous sketch challenge. I found this one to be a great way to show off some favorite patterned paper.


Basic White and Sweet Sorbet Card Stock

Bee Mine DSP

Bee My Valentine Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Basic Black and Daffodil Delight Ink

Adhesive-Backed Hearts and Flowers

The color scheme for my card is provided by Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #343. The colors are Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party.

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT February 7, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Suzy!! Great combo of the sketch and colors at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable and great combination of DSP, design, everything! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back today for our Valentine's Day|Love theme!

    ReplyDelete