Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Sending Love

CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #454 is CASEing the SAB catalog. I took the Jungle Pals box from page 12 and created a Valentine's Day card. Valentine's Day is the topic for Festive Friday Challenge #1051. I pulled Red, Foiling, Pearls, Love Sentiment and hearts from their inspo list. The board for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #239 also led me to Valentine's Day. I went with the middle row of red, Patterned paper and Valentine.

Thick White and Basic White Card Stock

Most Adored Specialty DSP

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Sealed with Love Stamp Set (ret)

Stylish Shapes and Love Notes Framelits (ret) Dies 

Real Red Ink

White Baker's Twine and Gold Thread (ret)

Heart Pearls (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 



3 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing. I love how you used that DSP and all the different elements Thanks for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, colorful Valentine's Day card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combination of elements on this lovely Valentine's Card. Thank you for linking up to the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete