Wednesday, January 31, 2024

He's All That

January SU! Color Challenge provided the colors for my card. The colors are Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green and Early Espresso. I think I got my card in just under the wire. January just flew by for me. The sketch for my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #445. They wanted a case of a card from page 14 of the January to April Mini Catalog. I flipped my card on its side.

Basic White, Early Espresso, Pecan Pie and Vellum Card Stock

Dandy Designs DSP

He's All That Stamp

All That and Stylish Shapes Dies

Timber 3D Embossing Folder 

Early Espresso Ink

Opaque Faceted Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment