Sunday, January 7, 2024

Lavender Birthday

I have a card today that was inspired by my Pals over at the Paper Players. Ann has a birthday themed challenge for us to work with. The Paper Players Challenge #671 is Cheers to the Years. The sketch for my card came from CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #451. Their Kick-off challenge for the year is to CASE the new catalog. I CASEd page 29.

Cardstock: Basic White, Thick Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Highland Heather, Shaded Spruce and Gorgeous Grape

DSP: Perennial Lavender

Inks: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Lost Lagoon, Highland Heather and Gorgeous

Painted Lavender Bundle

Charming Sentiments Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Petal Pink Zany Zoo Ribbon Duo colored with Highland Heather Blends

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




4 comments:

  1. Suzy, such a great card. There are is so much wonderful texture on this card and I love the way you clustered the floral elements around the sentiment. Wonderful to see you in our gallery again.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Suzy! What a perfect way to show off this lovely paper. I love how you accented the sentiment with the flowers and ribbon. This is a great layout. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fabulous elements to this beautifully layered card Suzy and love the way you coloured the ribbon to coordinate too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Suzy! Love how you colored the ribbon. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete