Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Fluffiest Friends

I finally took the time to play with the Fluffiest Friends Bundle. These little critters are so cute and fun to color. My card was inspired by two weekly challenges. TGIF Challenges #455 is a sketch challenge. Creative Colour Challenges #124 provided the colors of Lemon Lolly, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake.

Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful DSP

Basic Black and Lemon Lolly ink

Lemon Lolly, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends

Fluffiest Friends Bundle

Be My Valentine Stamp Set 

Nested Essentials Dies

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots

White Baker's Twine

^^I just realized I used Fresh Freesia in place of Flirty Flamingo 1/21

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Suzy. Thanks so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete