Tuesday, January 9, 2024

CAS Colours and Sketches #528 Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing my first card as a member of CAS Colours and Sketches design team. I am excited to be working with this talented group of stampers. I want to give a shout out to Deborah and Laura who are also new to the team.

We are kicking off the new year with a fun color challenge hosted by Jeanne. After seeing these colors, I immediately thought of the new Painted Lavender Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

For the color challenges, you must use all of the challenge colors provided. You can also use neutral colors, such as black, just be sure the challenge colors are the most prominent on your card. Stampin' Up names are used for reference, but you may use any other brands as long as they closely match the challenge colors listed. 

For my card I combined the lavender stamps with the Perennial Postage dies and some Berry Burst paper from the Bright and Beautiful DSP.

Thick Basic White, Basic White (2 1/4" by 3 3/4") and Highland Heather Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful DSP (1" by 4 1/2")

Basic Black, Highland Heather and Shaded Spruce Inks

Painted Lavender and Perennial Postage Bundles

White Baker's Twine

Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see what you create. Remember to keep it Clean and Simple! The design team has created some amazing projects to provide some inspiration. Click on the link below and check them out.


I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this Color challenge. You can enter your project from now until 6:00pm EST on Monday, January 22, 2024. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Suzy - so thrilled you are joining us this year! A beautiful CAS card showcasing my favourite colour purple and one of my new favourite sets too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzy from one of your fellow newbies! Love this card - the background colour blocks work so well.

    ReplyDelete