Sunday, January 14, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #159

 Hello Everyone,

After a little holiday break, we are back with a great new challenge that celebrates a new catalog. Inspire.Create.Challenges #159 wants you to use any product from their new mini catalog or from the Sale A Bration brochure.

For my card, I pulled out products from the Perennial Lavender Suite. This is a great set that is perfect for any springtime occasion.


Basic White, Highland Heather and Shaded Spruce Cardstock

Perennial Lavender DSP

Painted Lavender and Perennial Postage Bundles

Highland Heather and Shaded Spruce inks

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

White Baker's Twine

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT January 24, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment