Monday, January 15, 2024

Real Red and Gold

My card today was inspired by two challenges. As You See It Challenge #314 had a fabulous sketch challenge. Festive Friday Challenge #0150 is celebrating Chinese New Year. I pulled Gold, Red, Layers, Good Luck and Lanterns from their inspiration board.

Real Red and Gold Foil Card Stock

Most Adored Specialty DSP

Charming Sentiments Bundle

Everyday Details and Merry and Bright (ret) Dies

Real Red Ink for blending

VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder

Simply Elegant Trim- Gold


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





6 comments:

  1. Bold, gold and funky! I like the combination of swirls and colours you've got going on here. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great arc there with the Chinese lanterns! Red and gold are perfect colours for those. I like how you used those Everyday Details Frames for the background! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these gorgeous reds & golds Suzy! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. you truly captured the Chinese New Year theme . Your use of the SAB paper is awesome. Thanks for join us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have used your swirl of Chinese lanterns to cover two challenges. Thank you for linking this great project up to the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these lanterns and with the gold thread they shine! Beautiful bright colors for the Chinese New Year! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete