Thursday, January 18, 2024

Sweet as Honey

I have been playing with the Bee My Valentine Suite and have a card to share today. Sunday Stamps #326 has a terrific sketch to work with this round. The colors for my card are from Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #343. The colors are Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party.

Pool Party, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Card Stock

Bee Mine DSP

Basic Black and Daffodil Delight Ink

Bee Mine Stamp Set

Perennial Postage Dies

Adhesive-Backed Hearts and Flowers

Zany Zoo Ribbon Duo


Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love those little bees! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beehive in the background! Great card and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love that bee and the brightness. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see you, Suzy! Such a cute hive and DSP combos. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you back today for our Valentine's Day|Love theme!

    ReplyDelete