Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sending Warmth


Don't you just love this fun little penguin. He is having a great time tubing in the snow. There are a few challenges out there right now with a winter theme. I combined two that require a Clean and Simple card. CAS on Friday #275 and The Paper Players #673


Thick White and Basic White Card Stock

Silly Goose, Freezin' Fun (ret) and Penguin Place (ret) Stamp Sets

Everyday Details, Stylish Shapes and Freezin' Friends (ret) Dies

Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder

Basic Black, Boho Blue, Crushed Curry and Poppy Parade Inks

Poppy Parade Blends

Crushed Curry Marker

Adhesive-Backed Glitter Sequins (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I love that little penguin, playing in the snow! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete