Monday, January 22, 2024

Winter Fun

My card today was made for three fun challenges. CASE-ing Tuesday #443 provided the sketch. Inspired By #272 wants the color palette of blues. Retro Rubber Challenge #222 has a theme of Winter Fun. What could be more fun than these happy snowmen from 2019.  



Basic White and Misty Moonlight card stock

Beary Christmas DSP (ret)

Snowflake Specialty Vellum (ret)

Snowman Season Stamp Set (ret)

Crumb Cake and Misty Moonlight Ink

Real Red, Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and Pumpkin Pie Blends

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







1 comment:

  1. oh wow! This is stunning. I love the little triptych that you have created, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete