Sunday, January 28, 2024

Afterwhile Crocodile

Just Add Ink Challenge #686 has a fabulous inspiration photo to work with. I love the rich blues and greens. I went with Starry Sky and Granny Apple Green as my main colors. The Jungle Pals stamp set and dies seemed perfect for this challenge.

Basic White, Starry Sky, Granny Apple Green, Parakeet Party, Pecan Pie and Flirty Flamingo Card Stock

Jungle Pals and Rhino Ready Stamp Sets

Jungle Pals and Stylish Shapes Dies

Basic Black and Starry Sky Ink

Parakeet Party and Lemon Lolly Blends

Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! A great background and happy Crocodile! Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete