Friday, January 5, 2024

Daisy Birthday

Happy 2024! 

I don't know about you but, I hope this year goes by much slower than 2023. I have my first card of the year to share with you today. It was created for two of my favorite weekly challenges.

Creative Colour Challenges #122 provided three colors to work with. They are Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve and Crumb Cake. The Sketch of my card came from CASE-ing Tuesday #441. Their sketch is from page 73 of the Sep- Dec 2023 Mini Catalog.

Cardstock: Basic White, Crumb Cake and Pretty Peacock

DSP: Delightfully Eclectic (Pretty Peacock) and Fresh s a Daisy (Moody Mauve)

Inks: Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve and Crumb Cake

Cheerful Daisies Bundle

2023-25 In Color Jute Trim (Moody Mauve)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Suzy! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete