Thursday, February 1, 2024

Slimline Hearts

My card today was inspired by two favorite challenges. At The Paper Players Challenge #674 Jaydee has a fun sketch. The colors for my challenge came from Sunday Stamps Challenge #327. The colors I used are Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade and Petal Pink. 


Basic White, Petal Pink and Poppy Parade Card Stock

Adoring Hearts Specialty and Bee Mine DSP

Adoring Hearts and Something Fancy Dies

Country Bouquet Stamp Set

Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder

Zany Zoo Ribbon Duo

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. Suzy, I love the different hearts you used on the sketch. The stripes behind it add so much interested and that texture layer behind the hearts works well to anchor them. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Valentine! I love the stripes and the embossed background. All the pretty hearts are perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful focus on patterned papers and gorgeous die-cuts! The slimline card is a great choice to get extra space for more lovely hearts. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete