Tuesday, February 20, 2024

CAS Colours and Sketches #531 Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing my card for our sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches #531. Michal has created a versatile sketch to play with. I pulled out some fun patterned paper and a new Hybrid Embossing folder for the sentiment.


This is a very versatile sketch that could be used for many occasions. This would look great flipped on its side for a vertical card. Just remember to keep your card Clean and Simple.


Thick White Card Stock        
Bright and Beautiful DSP        Gold Foil Sheets       Gold Celebrations Specialty DSP        Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins              Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Thanks for looking at my card. I can't wait to see what you create. The design team has created some amazing projects to provide some inspiration. Click on the link below and check them out.

I hope you join us at CC&S this week. We would love to see what you create for this sketch challenge. You can enter your project from now until 6:00pm EST on Monday, March 4, 2024. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the touches of gold DSP Suzy with the colours - the gold really makes that embossed foil sentiment stand out. Great card!

    ReplyDelete