Friday, February 9, 2024

Fun Colors and New Stamps

My card today combines two challenges. Creative Colour Challenges #127 provided the colors of Petal Pink, Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock. As You See It Challenge #316 has a fun Fill in the Blank, My Latest Craft Purchase is... My most recent purchase included the Happy Little Things Bundle. I only used the stamp set today.

Basic White, Petal Pink, Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock Card Stock

Sunny Day, Delightfully Eclectic and Trusty Toolbox DSP

Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Petal Pink Blends

Happy Little Things Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes and Something Fancy Dies

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




5 comments:

  1. Suzy, this is a sweet colour combination. I like the way you've used the DSP and layers to create a simple but celebratory card. Thanks for joining us at As You See It - your new purchase looks to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, great color combo, and congrats on your new toys! Love the look of this! We'll all have fun with this one, I can tell, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one sweet card and I am digging the colors! You showcased your new goodies perfectly! Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card Suzy! I absolutely NEED this bundle now! haha. Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy that colour combo is great and I love the mix of patterns on the banners too. A cute simple celebratory card for sure! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete