Monday, February 12, 2024

This Little Piggie Went Wandering


Festive Friday Challenge #0152 is celebrating Family Day this round. They have a great inspo list to guide our card making. I picked bright colors, twine, texture, family sentiment and outdoors for the elements to include on my card. The sketch for my card came from CASE-ing Tuesday #446

Thick White, Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy and Garden Green Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic and Zoo Crew DSP

Zany Zoo Bundle

Everyday Details Dies

Basics 3D Embossing Folders

Calypso Coral, dark Smoky Slate and dark Lemon Lime Twist Blends

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Black Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Suzy, I love your little piggy taking a hike in the woods! Such a great little scene and I love the bright circles behind. Fabulous card for a grandson. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Suzy, your grandson is going to love this!! Glad it's a cloudy day so the piggy doesn't get too hot on his hike. Nice touch. Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete