Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Paper Quilt

I used some fabulous DSP from my stash to make a quilt card base. Inspired By... Quilt #276 led me to the square blocks and the patterns. Retro Rubber Challenge #224 gave me the sketch to add a sentiment and fun elements. I pulled out the Country Bouquet Punch Bundle from last year's January- April 2023 Mini Catalog. 


Thick White,  Basic White and Vellum Card Stock

Country Floral Lane DSP (ret)

Country Bouquet Punch and Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder (available 3/5)

Sweet Sorbet and Balmy Blue Ink

Adhesive-Backed Hearts and Flowers

Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Suzy, and what a great idea! I'm a huge quilt lover, and this totally fits the bill! Perfect patterns for those sweet hearts! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun background! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Suzy, as a quilter I am thrilled to see such a clever card. Great use of my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete