Thursday, February 15, 2024

Just Because

Today's card was inspired by a fun sketch from Sunday Stamps Challenge #328. I have been playing with a new Hybrid Embossing folder lately and wanted to use it. I decided to try it with gold foil sheets. I highly recommend trying it. Watch out for a second card early next week. 


Berry Burst Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful DSP

Gold Celebrations Specialty DSP

Gold Foil Sheets

Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder

Stylish Shapes Dies

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Simply Elegant Trim



Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also 
See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. A fun celebratory take on our sketch...love you choice of designer papers!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You showcased our sketch perfectly and love the gold foil sentiment.
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC328

    ReplyDelete