Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Growth Takes Time

Happy Tuesdee,

Just Add Ink Challenge #690 is Just Add Fun Folds. I made a fun fold card that is great for showing off pretty paper. The colors and other elements of my card were provided by the Inspo list from Festive Friday Challenge #0153. They are  showcasing International Women's Day which is coming up on March 8. Pink, White, Embossing and Supportive Sentiment are the elements I used. 


Basic White, Bubble Bath and Garden Green Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Growth Takes Time Stamp Set

Everyday Details and Stitched Rectangle (ret) Dies

Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

Pebbled Path Ink

Watercolor Pencils

Basic White Baker's Twine




Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I love the sweet sentiment and pretty paper. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the fold you used. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, such a fun fold and I love the mixture of DSPs you used. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors on those papers and the cute little image. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete