Sunday, February 11, 2024

Filled with Fun

While watching the Super Bowl today, I got to play with a new bundle. This is a great set that can be used for many occasions. I only wish there was a stamp with words that fit inside the banner. I had to search for too long to find one- Paper Pumpkin to the rescue. 

Freshly Made Sketches #622 has a great sketch that I flipped on its side. Just Add Ink #688 has a fun Choose Two Challenge. You could pick between sequin, star and sequins. I went with stitching and sequins. And because this set is new, As You See It Challenge #316 has a fun Fill in the Blank, My Latest Craft Purchase is... My most recent order included the Filled with Fun Bundle.

Thick White and Poppy Parade Card Stock

Sunny Days DSP

Filled With Fun Bundle- Available March 5

Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret)

Basic Black, Crushed Curry. Pool Party, Shaded Spruce and Poppy Parade Ink

Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and Pool Party Blends

Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






7 comments:

  1. So super cute, Suzanne, I might need to rethink this one! Love that cute wagon, all filled with fun surprises! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet! I can see that this new craft purchase can turn its hand to many different situations. I like that you've set the whole thing in a sea of clouds! Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That truck full of goodies is waiting to make someone's day Suzy! I love the bright colours and cloud background. More new goodies to play with!! Thanks for sharing with us for a second time over at As You See It Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to carry all of those presents! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, bright and cheerful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a wagon full of fun! Looks like a party. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, love all the details. Thank you for sharing this week at Just Add Ink! Ann

    ReplyDelete