Thursday, February 8, 2024

Adoring Hearts

I have a Valentine's card today that was created for two challenges. Joanne has a great theme challenge at The Paper Players Challenge #675: To the One I Love. CAS on Friday #276 has a Valentine's theme.  

Thick White, Basic White and Flirty Flamingo Card Stock

Most Adored Specialty DSP

Adoring Hearts Bundle

Scalloped Contour Dies

Garden Green and Flirty Flamingo Ink

Flirty Flamingo Blends

Garden Green Watercolor Pencil

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Suzy! I love Flirty Flamingo and Garden Green together. After seeing your card, I wish I would have bought the Adoring Hearts set! LOVE it! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Suzy - I love the softness of the pink on your card and that large script sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete