Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Hello Friend

I have a bright and cheerful card today to share with you. It was inspired by three challenges. Ooops- make that two challenges. I nailed the theme for The Paper Players- Forever Friends but I got carried away and missed the Clean and Simple. 
Anyway, Global Design Project #433 has a great color challenge. The colors are Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie. The sketch for my card came from CASEing Tuesday #447 

Basic White and Daffodil Delight Card Stock

Les Shoppes DSP

Darling Details and Heartfelt Hello Stamp Set

Darling Details and Stylish Shapes Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder (available 3/5)

Glossy Dots Assortment

Daffodil Delight Ribbon (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment