Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Textured Floral Birthday

TGIF Challenges #461 has a great Inspiration Challenge to work with. I was inspired by the blended background, texture and the florals. I went to Sunday Stamps Challenge #329 for my color scheme. CASE-ing Tuesday Sketches #449 brought my card all together.


Very Vanilla, Wild Wheat and Early Espresso Card Stock

Wild Wheat, Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss Inks

Textured Floral and Charming Sentiments Bundle

Everyday Details Dies

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

2023-25 In Color Dots


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful built up layers! Really draws you in. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete