Friday, February 16, 2024

Blending on Patterned Paper

Blackberry Bliss, Sweet Sorbet and Lemon Lime Twist are the colors needed for Creative Colour Challenges #128. These colors had me stumped for a bit. I decided to blend some color onto the Most Adored DSP. The sketch for my card came from CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #456. They are CASEing the Sale A Bration Catalog this week.

Basic White and Blackberry Bliss Card Stock

Most Adored DSP

Blackberry Bliss, Sweet Sorbet and Lemon Lime Twist Ink

Adoring Hearts and Stylish Shapes Dies

Charming Sentiments Stamp Set

Heart Pinch (ret)

Vanilla Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card Suzy. I love how you've coloured the DSP - a great Idea. Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete