Saturday, February 3, 2024

Color and Contour

My card today combined two challenges. Creative Colour Challenges #126 provided the colors of Night of Nave, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green. Just Add Ink Challenge #687 has a great sketch to play with. I decided to go with a z-fold card and turned the sketch on its side. 

Basic White, Night of Navy and Garden Green Card Stock

Flowering Fields DSP (ret)

Charming Sentiments and Color and Contour Bundles

Basic Black, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie Ink

Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (ret)







Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful Card! I love everything about this! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love your choice of image and ink splatter background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete