Sunday, February 18, 2024

Happy Little Things

My card today was inspired by two challenges. Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #431 had me to play with a new stamp set. The colors from Colour INKspiration #159 led me to some fun papers.

Basic White, and Smoky Slate Card Stock

Bright and Beautiful, Delightfully Eclectic and Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Happy Little Things Bundle

Stylish Shapes Dies

Berry Burst and Pretty Peacock Ink

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Tinsel Gems Four-Pack


Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a great combination of the two challenges - love those colours. Thanks for playing along with us at HSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love how you could use this as a template and combine any dsp's to create a fun card for any occasion. I like how the sentiment is the star! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiment challenge!

    ReplyDelete