Sunday, February 11, 2024

Inspire.Create.Challenges #161

Hello Everyone,

We are back with a great new challenge today. Inspire.Create.Challenges #161 is a timely theme challenge. I used some fun patterned paper and an adorable stamp set. to make a card for a special little girl.


Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Sweet Sorbet, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green Card Stock

Bee Mine DSP

Fluffiest Friends Bundle

Bee Mine Valentine Stamp Set

Basic Black and Sweet Sorbet Ink

Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet and Flirty Flamingo Blends

Sweet Sorbet Bordered Ribbon 






I entered this card at Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #344 for their Valentine's Day theme Challenge.

I hope my card inspired you to join in this Challenge and make a card of your own. This challenge runs until 12:00 midnight GMT February 21, 2024. See the blog post for all the rules and guidelines.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram

Cheers and Happy Stamping! 

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, such a great card and beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Suzy!! The bear actually looks fuzzy--great coloring! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete