Monday, February 19, 2024

Knowing You

I am sharing a card today that was created for a color challenge from Just Add Ink #689. The colors are Gorgeous Grape, Tahitian Tide and Basic White. I pulled out some old DSP, a newish sentiment stamp and a favorite die set.


Basic White and Gorgeous Grape Card Stock 

Flowers and More DSP (ret)

So Sincere Stamp Set

Paper Florist and So Fancy Dies

Fun Patterns Embossing Folder (available March 5)

Gorgeous Grape and Tahitian Tide Inks

Tahitian Tide Baker's Twine

Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon (ret)

Purple Fine Shimmer Gems

Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



 

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when you have DSP that's perfect for a challenge?! Great card Suzy. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete