Thursday, February 15, 2024

Hearts and Hexagon

LeAnne has a great color challenge this week. The Paper Players Challenge #676 is using. Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate and White. 

Bubble Bath, Berry Burst and Smoky Slate Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Heartfelt Hexagon Punch Bundle

Darling Details, Be Mine Stitched (ret), Bloomin Heart Thinlit (ret) Dies

Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

VersaMark and White Embossing Powder

Iridescent Ribbon (ret)

Tinsel Gems Four-Pack


Be sure to check out the other entries in this great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Oooh...love those embossed hearts! How come I never thought of that? Just lovely and all your elements work together beautifully! ou know I always love all your stuff! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my colors!

    ReplyDelete