Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Frosted Gingerbread

Retro Rubber Challenge #220 has a tic tac toe board this round. I used the center row of die cut, patterned paper and embossing for my card. I used the Frosted Gingerbread bundle from 2021. The theme for my card came from Day 25: Christmas Cookies of Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making ChallengeBYSHC Sketch Challenge #39 provided the fun sketch.

Basic White, Old Olive and Cinnamon Cider (ret) cardstock

Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP (ret)

Frosted Gingerbread stamp set (ret)

Gingerbread dies (ret)

VersaMark and Real Red ink

White embossing powder

Real Red and Burlap Combo Ribbon

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Seeing this card makes me wish I had gotten this stamp set! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete