Sunday, November 26, 2023

Home Together

Today's card was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #427. They had a great color combination of Pebble Path, Berry Burst and Mossy Meadow. The theme for my card came from Day 26: Heading Home of  Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge

Pebble Path, Berry Burst and Mossy Meadow cardstock

White Craft and Berry Burst ink

Home Together (ret) and Stylish Shapes dies

Basic 3D Embossing Folder

Merriest Trees Stamp Set

White Embossing Powder

Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!



 







5 comments:

  1. So cute, Suzy - the perfect combo of embossing and dies! Love that little house, lol. Such a super sweet Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy, such a great card. The block simplicity adds so much to the design. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!!! What a perfect card for this color combo! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute...those colors had me running for the hills, but your little house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Suzy! I thought this was a tricky colour combo - I love how you used if for your CAS festive scene.

    ReplyDelete