Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Special Delivery

Today's card was inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge #236. I went with the left column for my card. The elements include, family of animals (trio 0f birds), coloring and stamping. The theme for my card came from Day 29: Special Delivery  of Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.

Basic White card stock

Merry Bold and Bright DSP

Festive and Fun  and Merry and Bright Stamp Sets

Nested Essentials dies

Gingham Ribbon

Melon Mambo and Black ink

Gray Granite, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist blends

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. Suzanne... LOVE this image. So cute, beautifully colored...and the layout is great with those festive papers. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete