Monday, November 20, 2023

He Knows if You've Been Bad or Good

Today's card was inspired by a sketch challenge from CAS on Friday #217. The theme of my card is based on Day 19: Santa's Sleigh of Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. So, I tried two things while making this card that were not successful. Both involved glimmer paper. I tried to stamp on it with Staz-On ink- didn't work. Then I was certain that using embossing powder would not work- I tried it anyway. It did not work.

Start with a thick white card base. 

Cut a 4" by 1 1/2" piece of Let it Snow Specialty DSP (ret) Flag one end. Glue to the card.

Cut a 1" by 3 1/2" piece of another pattern. Flag one end and glue it to the card.

Cut the largest circle from Stylish Shapes dies. Stamp the image from Paper Pumpkin Ho Ho Ho set from last year, with VersaMark. Heat emboss with black powder. Glue the circle to the card. 

Stamp the sentiment from the kit with Real Red ink onto a 3/4" strip of white cardstock. Flag both ends and add to card with dimensionals.



Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment