Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Wonderful

As You See it Challenge #312 has a Christmas theme challenge of the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. For me it is snow and home that makes Christmas a wonderful time. The colors for this challenge are from November's SU! Color Challenge. The colors are Boho Blue, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Basic Gray.

Basic White, Boho Blue, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Vellum cardstock

Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Basic Gray ink

Embossing Paste

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

Ringed with Nature, November 2018 Paper Pumpkin stamp sets

Snowfall Thinlits dies (ret)

Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






5 comments:

  1. I love this! I don't think I ever saw that SU FB challenge...but you used those colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Suzy - I don't think I've seen that challenge either! I love what you did with the colors - the embossing paste looks wonderful with that mask! Great use of that set - I don't think I've ever used the little house, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so appealing, Suzy! I love the way you've balanced these colours by using the navy as an accent! The embossing paste does such a great job with the snowflakes, too! Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Suzie! The house, so warm in the Crumb Cake and Gray, nestled into the snowflakes is just a fantastic image. Thanks for sharing it with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy this is just beautiful! Another festive stunner with this set - that snowflake embossed background is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete