Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Merry Bold and Bright Ornaments

This card was inspired by TGIF Challenge #448 The challenge for this week is all about your favorite holiday song. I have too many, so I picked one that seems to always be in my head this time of year. The sketch for my card came from Day 23 of  Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. My card is a 5" square.

Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Silver Foil cardstock

Merry Bold and Bright DSP

Poppy Parade ink

Christmas to Remember stamp set (ret)

Something Fancy, Merry and Bright, Stockings and Layering Circle (ret) dies

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment