Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Merry and Bright

I have a card today with a fabulous color combination. A bit nontraditional with Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Pool Party. The colors are from Just Add Ink Challenge  #679. The sketch for my card is from CASE-ing Tuesday #434.

Cardstock: Basic White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Pool Party

Inks: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Pool Party

Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder

Peace and Joy Stamp Set (ret)

Joy Dies (ret)

Elegant Faceted Gems (ret)

Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems (ret)

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




1 comment:

  1. A fun card - I like the non-traditional colours. Love the Cane Weave embossing - such great texture. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete