Saturday, November 25, 2023

Snow Much Fun

My card today was inspired by the great colors of Creative Colour Challenges #116. The colors are Tahitian Tide, Wild Wheat and Crushed Curry. The sketch for my card came from Day 28 of  Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.

Basic White, Tahitian Tide and Wild Wheat cardstock

Flowers and More DSP (ret)

Snowman Magic stamp set (ret)

Snowman dies (ret)

Black, Tahitian Tide and Crushed Curry inks

Wintry 3D Embossing Folder (ret)

2022-24 In Color Baker's Twine

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!






1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Suzy! I love the sweet snowman and the little bunny! Thank you for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges x

    ReplyDelete