Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Fun Layers

Today's card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #613. The colors for my card came from Day 22 of  Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. The colors are Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia and Crushed Curry. I'm not gonna lie, this one was a bit troublesome for me.  

Basic White and Lost Lagoon cardstock

Penguin Playmates DSP (ret)

Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia and Crushed Curry inks

Beary Cute and Merry and Bright stamp sets

Merriest Trees and Freezin' Friends (ret) dies

Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!




3 comments:

  1. You've created such a charming scene! I love it in the soft colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! What a fun little bear. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scene! Awesome job on combining the two challenges. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete