Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Oh What Fun

I have a card that was created for Inspired By Gnomes #262. Well, I have no gnomes. I was inspired by the sketch- which I flipped on its side. I was also inspired by Day 16: Oh What Fun of Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge.

Wrap Glittered Organdy Ribbon around a 5 3/8" by 4 1/8" piece of Beary Christmas DSP and tie into a bow. Adhere this panel to a Balmy Blue card base. 

Cut a 4 1/8" by 3 1/2" piece of White cardstock. Use the Freezin' Friends snowbank die and cut this in half to get two 1 3/4" by 4 1/8" pieces. Emboss these with the Snowflake Sky 3D folder. Attach these panels to the card front using dimensionals on the lower panel.

Stamp the images from the Freezin" Fun stamp set (ret) with black ink onto white cardstock. Color the images and cut out with the coordinating Freezin' Friends dies (ret). Add to the card with glue and dimensionals.

Be sure to check out the other entries in these fun challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stampin!







No comments:

Post a Comment