Sunday, November 26, 2023

PP #668 and Festive Flurry

 Hello Everyone, This week over at The Paper PlayersAnn has a great sketch challenge. This is a very versatile challenge that can be used for any occasion. I went with a holiday theme for Day 24 of  Martin's Mayhem 30 Day Christmas Card Making Challenge. I pulled out a favorite stamp set and dies for my card from a while back. I hope you join us for this great sketch challenge. 

Island Indigo (ret) and Basic White cardstock.

Winter Frost DSP(ret) and Silver and Gold Specialty Paper (ret)

Festive Flurry Stamp Set and Dies (ret)

Paper Pumpkin Oct.2021 Peaceful Christmas Stamps (ret)

Something Fancy Dies

Silver 1/8" Ribbon (ret)

Rhinestone Basic Jewels

The Paper Players design team have made some creative projects to inspire you. Stop by the challenge page to check them out.

I hope you join us at The Paper Players this week. We would love to see what you create for this Sketch Challenge. You can enter your project from now until noon PST on Friday, December 1, 2023. See all the rules and requirements on the challenge page. 








8 comments:

  1. Your snowflake is just beautiful! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Suzy! The snowflake makes a gorgeous focal point. I LOVE the colors you selected. I had forgotten how much I miss Island Indigo. Your card is such a wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for making my challenge sparkle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, your mint, navy, and gold color combination is gorgeous! You really captured Ann's sketch.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frosty layered snowflake as your centrepiece Suzy - still one of my favourite snowflake sets. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must love this set, too! I have hung on to it for years. Love the beautiful DSP and the beautiful snowflake! Great way to showcase the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzy, I love the mixture of the navy and the turquoise. I also love how you layered the snowflake. Wonderful focal point.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card - Nice color scheme. I have that DP so now I have another great idea on how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! Love the color combo, too! Island Indigo was one of my favorites. Thanks for the inspiration to ink up this set for some holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete