Monday, March 18, 2024

A Funny Bunny

 My card today was inspired by two challenges. Just Add Ink Challenge #693 is a Just Choose Two. I went with squares and saying for my card. Stampin' Up! Only Challenges #347 is all about Easter and/or Spring. I used some spring colors and flowers and a special bunny. 

Basic White, Bubble Bath and Misty Moonlight Card Stock

Delightfully Eclectic DSP

February 2024 and March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set

Stylish Shapes Dies

Basics 3D Embossing Folder

Black and Misty Moonlight Ink

Bubble Bath Blends

Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon

Pastel Adhesive- Backed Sequins

Be sure to check out the other entries in these great challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can also See me on Facebook  and  Check me out on Instagram 

Happy Stamping!





6 comments:

  1. Adorable! This is such a pretty and sweet Easter project Suzy and love the colours! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! Love the square bunny!! :-). Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea for an Easter card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of squares. Love the different spring patterns and the cute square bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use and showcase the DSP. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Suzy! I love your boxy lil bunny and great mix of papers. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete